Discover the Art of Soap Making with Kata
Experience the joy of soap making with our classes in Wexford
Soap Making Workshop
All beginners welcome!
Have you always wanted to try how to make soap?
Join our 2 – 2.5 hour Melt & Pour and Cold Process Soap Making Workshop in Ireland to learn the secrets of small-batch soap making. Kata, the instructor for the workshop, is the owner and creator of Mavis Nest. She has over 10 years of experience in soap making and is passionate about sharing her knowledge and skills with others. With her guidance, you will learn the secrets of small-batch soap making in a fun and safe environment.
At the end of the course, you will have two Melt & Pour soaps and a whole loaf (5 bars) of traditional Cold Process soap.
At this workshop:
- You will learn the safety guidelines.
- You will make two kinds of vegan-friendly soap using the Cold Process and Melt & Pour methods.
- You can choose the colours and scents of your own soaps.
- You will learn how to make soap by mixing various oils with lye solution, measuring the correct amount of fragrance/essential oils and colourants, and using basic pouring techniques (layering, simple swirls, texturing).
- You can take your freshly made Melt & Pour soaps home with you, and we will ship your Cold Process soaps to you within one week of making them as they require some time to set properly.
We provide free shipping in Ireland!
You will also receive a leaflet with a basic recipe and some extra info so you can continue your soap making journey at home.
The workshop fee is €75.
Available for 1 to 3 participants.
The soap making workshops are held in our shop located on Henrietta Street, Wexford Town, County Wexford Y35E932
Additional info about the course:
- We provide the necessary safety gear for soap making (apron, gloves, goggles)
- Don’t come in your favorite dress – accidents can happen!
- This class is for adults only (minimum age requirement is 16 years but must be accompanied by an adult)
- Pre-booking is essential!
In addition to learning the art of soap making, this workshop offers many benefits. Not only will you be able to create your own unique handmade soaps using high quality ingredients, but you’ll also gain valuable skills that can be used to make other personal care products at home. It’s a great opportunity to learn something new and bond with your loved ones, friends, or work colleagues. Our Soap Making Classes are designed for anyone who wants to experience the pleasure of handmade soap making.
The workshop will be held in our shop, located in the heart of Wexford Town. The location is easily accessible by car, with parking available on sort distance. Public transportation options are also available.
So, if you’re looking for a fun and creative way to spend a few hours, or want to learn a new hobby, this Handmade Soap Making Workshop in Wexford, Ireland is the perfect opportunity. Book now to secure your spot and experience the joys of handmade soap making! Don’t miss this chance to learn more about soap making classes in Ireland and take home your very own handmade soaps.
Booking will be available Soon
- If you book and cannot attend, please let us know at least two days in advance and we will refund your deposit or the full fee.
- If you cancel less than two days before the workshop, your deposit will be non-refundable.
- In the event that we have to cancel a workshop, we will offer alternative dates or provide a refund of your deposit or the full fee, whichever you paid.
- Please note that cancellations due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- To request a refund or change your workshop date, please contact us at email@example.com or +353 83 362 1960.
Surprise your loved one with a Gift Voucher for a Soap Making Workshop:
If you’re looking for a unique and thoughtful gift for your loved one, our Soap Making Workshop with Kata is the perfect choice. Kata, the founder and manufacturer of Mavis Nest, will guide your loved one through the process of small-batch soap making and help them create their own traditional Cold Process soap. This experience is not only fun but also allows your loved one to learn a new skill and create something beautiful.
The Gift Voucher will be sent by post and can be used to book a workshop at any time convenient for your loved one. Please note that the workshop must be pre-booked and the voucher should be presented at the time of booking.