Alpacapella – our Blissful Whipped Body Butter
Indulge in the ultimate in hydration and luxury with our handmade whipped body butter. Our carefully crafted formula combines the best of nature to deeply moisturize and soothe dry skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and refreshed. Say goodbye to rough, dull skin and hello to a healthy, glowing complexion with our whipped body butter.
Our Blissful Whipped Body Butter is made with the following luxurious key ingredients:
- Shea Butter, which deeply moisturizes and softens skin for a silky, smooth finish
- Mango Butter, which provides long-lasting hydration to keep skin looking healthy and refreshed
- Kukui Nut Oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids for ultimate skin health
- Watermelon Seed Oil, which is packed with antioxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin
- Coconut Oil, which nourishes and soothes skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and revitalized
At Mavis Nest, we are dedicated to bringing you the best in sustainable luxury. That’s why our whipped body butter is cruelty-free, made in small batches, and crafted with love and care in Kilrane, County Wexford, Ireland. Our unique formula is not mass-produced, but rather made in small batches to ensure the highest quality for our customers.
We hope our whipped body butter will become a cherished part of your daily routine, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring a touch of sustainabel luxury to your daily routines. Order yours today and experience the difference that high-quality, premium handmade whipped body butter can make!
- Neroli – This essential oil has a fresh, floral, sweet citrus aroma that is uplifting and refreshing.
- Lilac – This oil has a floral aroma that is light and delicate.
- Jasmine – This oil has a sweet, floral aroma that is romantic and sensual.
The combination of these oils creates a layered, complex fragrance that evolves as you use the body butter. The neroli is bright and refreshing, the lilac is light and delicate, and the jasmine provides a sweet and romantic finish.
How to Use
Thanks for choosing our whipped body butter!
Here’s how to get the most out of it:
- After you’ve had a relaxing shower or bath, gently pat your skin dry with a clean towel. Don’t fully dry off – leave some moisture on your skin.
- Take a small amount of the body butter and massage it directly into your skin until it’s fully absorbed.
- You can use the body butter all over your body. Use it daily or as needed to nourish and moisturize your skin.
For external use only. Test for allergies before use. Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store it in a cool, dark, dry place.
butyrospermum parkii (shea nut) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aleurites moluccanus (kukui nut) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, tapioca starch; parfum, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, mica (CI77492,CI77891), *linalool, *amyl cinnamal, *limonene, *geraniol, *hydroxycitronellal, *benzyl salicylate, *farnesol, *eugenol (*possible allergens found in essential & fragrance oils)